[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Aug 24 20:00:03 EDT 2004

decibel :: 24-Aug-2004 02:29 CDT (Tuesday) ::

I think I've finally got stats straightened out. The problem started when new
teams were being created and marked not to be shown. That was fixed, and the
teams created that way were changed so that they would be shown. Unfortunately,
statsrun didn't properly handle it.

In any case, it should be caught up in an hour or two. Sorry for the delay.

decibel :: 24-Aug-2004 12:49 CDT (Tuesday) ::

It looks like OGR work for 8/22 may have been credited twice, so I'm backing
that work out and re-running stats.