[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Nov 8 19:00:03 EST 2004

decibel :: 07-Nov-2004 23:36 CST (Sunday) ::

Sorry for the lack of stats updates. I'm having trouble with some new code; I
should have it fixed tonight or tomorrow.

decibel :: 08-Nov-2004 00:25 CST (Monday) ::

Stats are running again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

decibel :: 08-Nov-2004 11:05 CST (Monday) ::

I recently made the code that deals with blocked participants and teams a bit
more specific by looking at the date a participant or team was blocked. It took
a bit to get the bugs out, which resulted in some odd stats this morning, but
it's all fixed now. Sorry for any confusion.