[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Dec 7 19:00:04 EST 2005

decibel :: 06-Dec-2005 19:05 CST (Tuesday) ::

*sigh*

Got a background fsck failure on /usr which I wasn't able to handle remotely.
My attempt ended up rendering the box off the net, so we're now stuck until
someone can get to the console, which might well be tomorrow. Ooops.

Sorry for the continued delay...

decibel :: 07-Dec-2005 15:07 CST (Wednesday) ::

Fritz is looking happy again. I'm running a vacuum of the entire database to
make sure PostgreSQL is happy as well. Once that's done I'll turn stats back
on.