[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Jan 19 19:00:03 EST 2005

decibel :: 18-Jan-2005 23:21 CST (Tuesday) ::

I'm going to upgrade postgresql on stats to 7.4.6 in a while. I'll be making
a backup before I do so. I won't be taking stats offline while I'm making the
backup, so if something goes wrong any changes made after the backup might be
lost.

I expect stats to be down for about 30 minutes while I perform the actual
upgrade.

decibel :: 19-Jan-2005 01:04 CST (Wednesday) ::

Upgrade complete. 7 bells and all's well.