[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue May 17 20:00:04 EDT 2005

bovine :: 17-May-2005 02:28 GMT (Tuesday) ::

I've just put a few release candidate clients for v2.9010.495 on the
pre-release page.  At this point, we'd like to recommend that only
users who are willing to perform early testing and open bug reports
download these clients now.  We hope to formally release these clients
later this week.

http://www1.distributed.net/download/prerelease.php

bovine :: 17-May-2005 02:40 GMT (Tuesday) ::

There was some unexpected server hardware downtime today, which has
led to some backlog accumulating and a delay in the start of today's
daily stats processing.  We're currently processing the backlog right
now and hope to catch up within the next few hours.  It is not
expected that any significant amount of work was lost, due to the
buffering nature of our network.

However please be aware that the statsrun for May 16 (once it has
finished processing) may be a little low, since most of the backlog
will be counted in tomorrow's stats.