[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Oct 18 20:00:03 EDT 2005

nugget :: 18-Oct-2005 18:51 CDT (Tuesday) ::

I got a request a few weeks back for a distributed.net shirt that wasn't white
or grey.  Cafepress can't accommodate that need since they only do digital
transfer printing which is impractical on darker colored items.  Hackerthreads
wanted a (fairly) large commitment for quantity, so I went looking for
alternatives.

I'm pleased to announce that we've got a handful of actual screen-transfer
shirts available from spreadshirt.com now -- both with and without slogans on
the back.  These are high quality plot printing transfers, which will not fade.

   http://dnetware.spreadshirt.com/

You can never have too much cow swag.