[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Sep 13 20:00:03 EDT 2005

bovine :: 13-Sep-2005 16:54 GMT (Tuesday) ::

Last week we added a new Aussie keyserver, located in Brisbane.
Clients have already begun to automatically connect to it and it
is performing great so far.

Our secondary webserver (one of two servers that host www.d.net) is
currently offline.  Since all of the content it was hosting was
mirrored, this should not have much immediate impact on us.  We've
adjusted our load-balancing to exclude it, although there may be some
delays until the DNS changes fully propagate.  (That machine had been
online for nearly 8 years and would have had an uptime of 858 days at
the time it went offline.)