[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Jan 12 19:00:03 EST 2006

bovine :: 12-Jan-2006 04:37 GMT (Thursday) ::

There will be a planned stats outage starting around Jan 12 23:00 UTC,
as we relocate the server to a new hosting facility.  We hope to bring
stats back online within a couple of hours.  There will be a followup
plan announcement once service has been restored.

decibel :: 12-Jan-2006 15:32 CST (Thursday) ::

http://stats.distributed.net will be moving to http://midasnetworks.com in
approximately 2 hours. If everything goes well, downtime should only be 45-60
minutes.