[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Sep 6 20:00:03 EDT 2006

decibel :: 06-Sep-2006 12:39 CDT (Wednesday) ::

We'll be doing some maintenance on fritz this afternoon, so stats will be
offline for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.

nugget :: 06-Sep-2006 15:52 CDT (Wednesday) ::

Statsbox recovery is proceeding as expected. We've got the hardware all sorted
out and now we're just doing one last quick backup of the postgresql database
prior to starting the raid10 rebuild (currently degraded).

Thanks again for your patience while we replace yet another of these old SATA
drives.