[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Aug 6 20:00:05 EDT 2007

bovine :: 06-Aug-2007 06:06 GMT (Monday) ::

We are currently experiencing some network communication issues
between our keymaster and our keyservers.  We expect the issue will be
resolved sometime today.  All results that have already been
transmitted have been stored until the connectivity issues are
resolved.  There will be at least a one or two day delay in stats
reflecting the latest results.  Thanks for your patience!

bovine :: 06-Aug-2007 18:39 GMT (Monday) ::

Network service to our keymaster has been restored and the backlog is
being processed right now.  Thanks for your patience.