[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Apr 16 20:00:03 EDT 2008

thejet :: 16-Apr-2008 11:40 GMT (Wednesday) ::

Thanks to Simon T. we've got another XML export in our stable.
The Participant Summary page is now available as an XML export.
The new page can be reached at:

http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary_xml.php

The page takes the following arguments [as query string parameters]:

id = The participant ID
project_id = The project ID [25 == OGR-25, 8 == RC5-72]
show_friends = Include friend statistics in a <friends> element
show_neighbors = Include neighbor statistics in a <neighbors> element

An example can be seen here:

http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary_xml.php?id=236831&project_id=25&show_friends=1&show_neighbors=1

Hopefully over the next few weeks/months we'll get a more robust implementation
to allow all of our statistics pages to be viewed in XML form, making
life much easier for those 3rd party statistics web sites to grab their
core data.