[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun May 11 20:00:04 EDT 2008

thejet :: 11-May-2008 18:15 GMT (Sunday) ::

As you have probably noticed, we now have more detailed completion
statistics available for the OGR-25 project.  By clicking on the
'%-complete' number on the main project status page, one can reach
a detailed 'stubspace completion' page.  This new page outlines
the completion rates for each stubspace, as well as the overall
project stub completion information.  You can reach the new page
directly at:

http://stats.distributed.net/project/ogr_status.php

In addition, for those statistics junkies out there, we have historical
information available as well at the following URL:

http://stats.distributed.net/project/ogr_status_history.php

The status history screen will display a usage message if appropriate
arguments are not supplied, which I have duplicated here for those
interested:

Usage:
  project_id    == The project to do stubspace reporting on
  stubspace_id  == [optional] The specific stubspace to report on
  start_date    == [optional, default: 30 days ago,
                              format example: 01-Apr-2008]
                   The date to start pulling data
  end_date      == [optional, default: today, format example: 01-Apr-2008]
                   The last date to pull data for
  output_format == The output format you'd prefer [xml, csv]

Usage Example:
  ogr_status_history.php?project_id=25&output_format=xml

It should be noted that the OGR completion percentages do update a
couple hours later than the rest of the statistics information
[usually around 01:30 UTC].

If anyone would like to see changes/enhancements to any of these
screens, please don't hesitate to open a bug in bugzilla and copy me
[thejet at distributed.net] in the CC field.  We'll take a look and see if
we can integrate your suggestions, or better yet, submit a patch! :)
Bugzilla can be found here:

http://bugs.distributed.net/

Thanks for your participation and happy crunching!!! MOOO!!!