[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Nov 28 19:00:05 EST 2009

bovine :: 28-Nov-2009 19:48 GMT (Saturday) ::

There was a UPS or related power failure at our keymaster that caused
some data inconsistency in our OGR-NG database.  As a result, the
project was automatically suspended until manual validation of the
database can be completed.

We hope to be able to bring OGR-NG back online within a day if
everything goes well.  Unfortunately, some OGR-NG results that were
returned during this inconsistent period may have been lost.
Meanwhile, RC5-72 is continuing to run and is unaffected.  Thanks for
your patience and support!