[plans] distributed.net blog update

Jeff Lawson plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Aug 3 19:05:02 EDT 2010

distributed.net blog updates in the last 24 hours:

---

bovine ::  3-Aug-2010 22:22 UTC (Tuesday) ::
http://blogs.distributed.net/2010/08/03/22/22/bovine/

One of the three power supplies in our stats server has failed again, causing it to be unstable while operating on the remaining units.  We’re in the process of trying to get the failed unit replaced, but it may take a few days.

Until then, all results sent by dnetc clients will be saved by our keyservers and will be reflected once the stats server is brought back online.  Thanks for your support!