[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Jan 9 19:00:04 EST 2010

bovine :: 09-Jan-2010 01:46 GMT (Saturday) ::

There are currently some network connectivity issues to the ISP where
our stats server is hosted.  Until our provider's connectivity is
restored to normal operations, the accessibility of our statistics
server may be impacted.  Thanks for your patience! ]:8)

chrisj :: 09-Jan-2010 23:30 CST (Saturday) ::

It looks like fritz (statsbox) is experiencing some residual issues following
the problems within our provider earlier.

We're working to resolve this as soon as possible. All work submitted will be
credited when stats is brought back online.

Thanks for your co-operation and patience. Moo! ]:8)