[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Jan 16 19:00:05 EST 2010

chrisj :: 16-Jan-2010 16:01 CST (Saturday) ::

Hi All,

Some of you may have received an email from stats indicating your password was
retrieved by googlebot:

   you (or "crawl-66-249-68-177.googlebot.com" [66.249.68.177]) recently
   requested the password for your distributed.net stats account.

This was a side effect of the temporary placeholder page put in place whilst
fritz (statsbox) was offline. Your password has not been disclosed to anyone
but you.

For now, I've blocked googlebot from accessing stats, until our robots.txt file
takes effect again.

Moo! ]:8)