[plans] distributed.net blog update

Jeff Lawson plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Jul 27 19:05:01 EDT 2010

distributed.net blog updates in the last 24 hours:

---

bovine :: 27-Jul-2010 20:24 UTC (Tuesday) ::
http://blogs.distributed.net/2010/07/27/20/24/bovine/

The Stats server is now back online and has caught up on processing.  It just needed a power-cycling.

---

bovine :: 27-Jul-2010 03:40 UTC (Tuesday) ::
http://blogs.distributed.net/2010/07/27/03/40/bovine/

Unfortunately, we’re having some problems with our stats server, but we’re hoping to have the issue fixed soon.  All work submitted by clients is being stored and will be reflected once our stats server is back online.  More details will be provided once they’re available.  Thanks for your patience!