[plans] distributed.net blog update

Jeff Lawson plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Nov 17 19:05:02 EST 2010

distributed.net blog updates in the last 24 hours:

---

bovine :: 17-Nov-2010 21:03 UTC (Wednesday) ::
http://blogs.distributed.net/2010/11/17/21/03/bovine/

There was a brief interruption in the distribution of RC5-72 workunits earlier today, however the problem has been fixed and clients should be again receiving workunits.  OGR-27 was completely unaffected during this time.  Additionally, RC5-72 results continued to be accepted without interruption.

The problem was caused by our migration to some new webserver hardware (unrelated to the new stats servers), which disrupted some of our alert monitoring systems.

Keep on crunching!