[plans] distributed.net blog update

plans at distributed.net plans at distributed.net
Sun Feb 27 19:05:01 EST 2011

distributed.net blog updates in the last 24 hours:

---

bovine :: 27-Feb-2011 03:10 UTC (Sunday) ::
http://blogs.distributed.net/2011/02/27/03/10/bovine/

We’ve made a new public source code tarball available today. Notably,
this new tarball contains the ATI/AMD Stream cores for RC5-72, which are in
the clients currently on our pre-release page. You can download the new
tarball from: http://www.distributed.net/Source

We now have also started making available our public CVS repositories on
Github, to make it easier for contributors to access our source. We’re
going to be looking at what other parts of our infrastructure are suitable
for releasing in the future. You can find our Github organization here:
https://github.com/dcti

Keep on crunching!