[RC5-PROXYPER] Running proxyper as an NT service? + hang of clie

Jon McGugan jon at heber.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 08:46:24 EST 1997

Why as a service, it does so little work. I just unzipped and ran. mind you my
problem is all the clients apart from the linux one stop doing anywork every
few days. They keep eating cpu cycles but do no work. They have to be killed by
task manager and restarted. The Win95 clients running hidden cannot be stopped
by the control program which has to be ctl-c'd as it hangs. Even the client on
theNT4 SP3 server hangs every few days.