[RC5-PROXYPER] Proxyper 50-block limit

Henry W Miller mill0440 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Fri Dec 5 11:52:12 EST 1997

Upgrade your proxyer.  The windows 2513 version has a limit that is much
higher.  (1000 or 500, I can't recall)  If you are using the windows proxy
of less then 2513 beware that it loses blocks, so you won't get credit for
all your work!

If you have a unix proxy, so far as I know they have NEVER had this limit.
I think the limit was 500 for the early unix proxies, but in any case the
limit for unix proxies is higher then 50.

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Slim wrote:

> Is the proxyper 50-block limit really necessary? It'd be really nice if
> this were lifted.
>
> Chris Johnson

> rc5-proxyper-digest subscribers replace rc5-proxyper with rc5-proxyper-digest

         ( \       / )       Henry Miller
      |\  ) ) _,,,/ (,,_     mill0440 at gold.tc.umn.edu
     /, .-'`~   ~-.  ;-;;,_  http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g639/mill0440/

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net
rc5-proxyper-digest subscribers replace rc5-proxyper with rc5-proxyper-digest