[RC5-PROXYPER] Zombie logcompressor

Thierry Coopman thierry at skynet.be
Thu Apr 16 15:26:00 EDT 1998

I have a logcompressor who feeds the log into a database and the compresses the logfile. This logcompressor stays as a zombie process in the system. Am I doing something wrong, or how can I prevent the logcompressor to be zombie (means the parent isn't listening to his child wich died or so...)

--
Thierry aka |Calvin|  - Belcast at skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!

Belgacom Skynet NV/SA    Rue Colonel Bourgstraat 124   B-1140 Bruxelles
Phone. +32.2.706.11.11     Fax: +32.2.705.80.44   WWW: http://www.skynet.be

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net