[RC5-PROXYPER] Q: Forcing a flush

Dirk Steenbeke dsteenbe at xs4all.be
Mon Apr 20 22:43:51 EDT 1998

Hello,

I'm running the Win32 version of the personal proxy.

At this time I have to flush my proxy manually because I don't have a
firewall or direct internet connection.

When I flush I have to stop my proxy, change the INI file so the
maximum buffers become 0 and then restart the proxy so he tries to
connect to the keyserver I specified.

Before this I open my internet connection manually (I don't succeed
to have an auto-dial :(( )

After the update again I have to stop my personal proxy
change the INI file again to it's previous contents and restart the
proxy.

This procedure cost my 15 to 30 min. and this twice a week.

Is there a way I just hve to open my phone line and issue an
command-line parameter, so I don't have to change the INI file
anymore ?

Dirk Steenbeke
dsteenbe at xs4all.be

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net