[RC5-PROXYPER] MySQL hooks.

Slicer's personal account chubbard at owt.com
Mon Aug 31 21:40:48 EDT 1998

Hi,

This is probably exactly what you just said that you don't like doing
but on our system I use the pproxy configuration file hook that runs a
script when the logs are rolled.  The script is a perl deal with an
interface to the Postgres database. It parses the log records, combines
them into summary records and inserts them into our database. Every few
minutes other perl scripts run, query the database, parse the current
proxy log and generate our web pages. Beyond the 'log roll' hook I don't
know of any others.

C.