[PROXYPER] RC5 Proxy Analyzer 4.3

Twilight Twilight at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 17 10:24:07 EST 1998

I've downloaded and tried the new verion, and it's great! Once question, the
pc's which haven't reported in within the last 24 hours, does that include
all computers which have ever connected to the personal proxy? eg if I had a
pc connect 6 months ago and never again, will that ip address show up as not
reported in?

Regards,
Tyler Rosolowski