[PROXYPER] blocks needed

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Tue Dec 22 09:51:46 EST 1998

Hello,

I am looking for somebody with a little bit of free time and a free
high-speed connection to the internet.

Since a couple of weeks the firewall configuration at the office has been
changed and I haven't figured out (yet) how to flush and fetch with a
client or a proxy. Besides that the PC with the proxy running crashed last
week and the harddisk had to be replaced (no backup, of course). When
Murphy strikes, he goes all the way!

Since my clients are running low on blocks I'm looking for someone to send
me two ppbuffin.rc5 files with 10.000 2^31 blocks to keep them running for
a few weeks.

I run version 280 on a win95 PC, but if I'm not mistaken the buffer-files
are the same on all O/S.

The first person who reads this message and wants to help, please send a
reply to the list immediately to avoid hundreds of friendly souls doing the
work and sending files to me. To all others: please check if there isn't an
other mail with this subject in your mailbox to confirm my request has
already been executed by somebody else on the list.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunther
gunther.winkelmans at is.belgacom.be

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net