[PROXYPER] blocks needed FINAL NOTE

Olivio Moura omoura at tp.telepac.pt
Wed Dec 23 12:45:11 EST 1998

----------
From:
owner-proxyper at lists.distributed.net[SMTP:owner-proxyper at lists.distributed.n
et] on behalf of WINKELMANS Gunther[SMTP:Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be]
Reply To: 	proxyper at lists.distributed.net
Sent: 	Quarta-feira, 23 de Dezembro de 1998 12:26
To: 	proxyper at lists.distributed.net
Subject: 	RE: [PROXYPER] blocks needed FINAL NOTE

To those who suggested to f&f through e-mail: AFAIK this works only for
client-buffins, not for perproxy-buffins, and therefor it was not an option
in my case (my perproxy serves about 40 PC's).

Looks like a option that let ppl f&f proxy blocks is needed. What
distributed.net
have to say about that?
It's not just this guy problem, I run several clients too.. and if I can f&f
not the clients
but a proxy blocks I will do 1 f&f instead of the 40 f&f I'm now doing , and
I'm not speaking
of the trouble I'm getting to get the buff-out.rc5 files from the 40
computers.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net