[PROXYPER] ppstats v6.0

Kevin Pesce kpesce at maine.rr.com
Sat Dec 26 11:17:33 EST 1998

Greetings,

Personal Proxy Statistics v6.0 has been release for the RC5-64 and DES-III
contests. ppstats is a GNU Open Source Perl script that uses GNUplot to
generate gifs from your personal proxy log files.

You can view output from ppstats and download the source code from
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/rc5/stats/
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/des/stats/

ppstats was developed under Linux, but runs on all platforms including
Windows. We are always open to suggestions.

Enjoy, and happy holidays everyone!
Kevin Pesce

 Kevin M. Pesce
 University of Southern Maine Computer Users Group
 mailto:kpesce at hotmail.com
 http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/

 "Dijkstra probably hates me." (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net