[RC5-PROXYPER] personal proxy 277b?

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Tue Feb 3 10:26:23 EST 1998

Hi Jeff (& others on this list),

Until yesterday I have had no success with the win95 proxyper behind our
corp. firewall.

Today I tried the 277b and I'm very happy to say that the outgoing
connection finally works.
The proxyper connects correctly (as before) and now also happily start
filling up the RC564 & DES2 buffers until a little bit above minkeysready.
Congratz!

However, whereas the win3x-client-proxyper connection has always worked,
today it no longer did  :(

I haven't finished testing yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I get my
clients talking to the proxyper (again).

Best Regards,
Gunther Winkelmans
Dienst Informatica
ProSano vzw
Original Text
From: Jeff Lawson <bovine at distributed.net>, on 2/02/98 0:05:
To: SMTP at MASTER.PER@BELGACOM[<rc5-proxyper at lists.distributed.net>]

Can anyone who was having problems with previous versions of the personal
proxy (such as through an http firewall) verify whether the new version is
better or worse?

Jeff ]:8)
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net