[RC5-PROXYPER] Re: Problems with ProxyMonitor

Paul Leskinen paul at csfi.com
Tue Feb 3 10:04:53 EST 1998

OK, I'm sorry about the error, but I'm happy to report that all is again
well with the proxy monitor.  My apologies to those of you who tried it this
morning.

The problem was with the new log format--I wrote new code to handle it but
didn't test it.  My bad.  Anyway, please feel free to get the new version...

  -- Paul