[RC5-PROXYPER] Duplicated Blocks

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Wed Feb 4 21:24:00 EST 1998

     At the start of DES 2 analysis of my proxy logs showed that allot of
     duplicated blocks were checked (860 at 2^32 to be exact) most were
     checked twice, about 5 were checked 3, times and about 10 were checked
     4 times. The last of these blocks were handed to my proxy at 22/1/98.

     Now today i notice that in the last day 137 (mainly 2^30) blocks were
     duplicated. The only change of significance is that i upgraded the
     proxy to 277b from the previous release.

     Is there a known issue with the main key servers/proxies handing out
     dup blocks, or this a problem with my personal proxy and maybe
     clients?

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net