[RC5-PROXYPER] HTTP Proxy

Bruce_Hibbard at psdi.com Bruce_Hibbard at psdi.com
Wed Feb 4 12:15:43 EST 1998

Josh,
     The only difference between your ini and mine is the KeyServer
ipaddress. I had a lot of trouble getting keys from the keyservers (
including the one that you specify ) until I used rc5warped.ml.org. Now I
can get keys almost every time I connect. Give rc5warped.ml.org a try.

I sniffed my network while trying to connect, and a lot of the host I was
trying to get keys from were returning a 404 HTTP error. I assume they
aren't serving keys any more. This is the disadvantage of not using the
round robin name server.

By the way, it would be useful to have the perproxy, log the error message
in the log file, if it fails to connect to the keyserver.

Bruce

"Josh Hauck" <jhauck at geocities.com> on 02/04/98 09:43:09 AM

Please respond to rc5-proxyper at llamas.net