[RC5-PROXYPER] Duplicated Blocks

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Thu Feb 5 09:03:12 EST 1998

I am importing the key log files into a database, and then running a query
on all blocks in there more than once.

SELECT DISTINCTROW tblDESLog.CompletedBlock,
Count(tblDESLog.CompletedBlock) AS CountOfCompletedBlock
FROM tblDESLog
GROUP BY tblDESLog.CompletedBlock
HAVING (((Count(tblDESLog.CompletedBlock))>1));

The completed block field is the one containing things like
"00283E6EC0000000"

I have another query which shows for each block completed more than once,
the ips of the machine submitting them. The 2, 3, or 4 machines submitting
a given block are all different, so its not a problem with checkpoint files
(which i don't use anyway) or with me importing a given log twice etc etc.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net