[RC5-PROXYPER] Duplicated Blocks

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Tue Feb 10 22:44:24 EST 1998

hmm, so the key assignment can be gather from the console log?

I'll have a look at that when i get to work, i've only been looking at the completed keys log so far.

Also it is never one client submitting the same block twice (or thrice...), but two different machines (ip addresses) submitting
the same blocks, usually in groups, ie one client will send in a bunch blocks, a few hours latter another client will send in a
bunch, and a number (maybe all) of them will be duplicated, hence leading me to conclude that the proxy has handed out one
bunch of blocks to a client and then handed it out again to the second client.

Today (9/Feb/98 GMT day) there were no duplicated blocks :) (without me having changed anything)