[RC5-PROXYPER] RC5 official references wanted

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Tue Feb 10 12:29:07 EST 1998

This letter was sent to: rc5help, the rc5-(digest-)list and the
rc5-proxy-list.
Forgive me if you receive it twice.

Hi all,

I'm an employee with a Belgian telephone company.

I think we have something between 10.000 and 20.000 PC's spread all over
the country.
That's lots of idle cycles!

In order to persuade the big boss to join d.net at company level, I was
wondering if there already are other (big) companies in the world that have
officially confirmed their participation with Distributed.

If the list is important, perhaps d.net could dedicate a page to it so it
could be used by others like me.
If I can't find any at all, I'll just have to convince our chief to be the
first.   ;)

Best Regards,
Gunther Winkelmans
gunther.winkelmans at is.belgacom.be