[RC5-PROXYPER] New proxy monitor

Oyvind Antonsen oyvindan at online.no
Wed Feb 25 17:04:53 EST 1998

At 10:47 23.02.98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've posted a new version of my proxy monitor on my web page
> http://www.csfi.com/~paul ). New features for this release include:
>
>Improved log processing speed.
>Minimize now causes form to be hidden, with system tray icon.
>Added "switch to new log" function to allow processing of multiple logs.
>
>I know we're getting near the end of the effort, but remember that this
>monitor will work for RC5 as well.
>Let me know if you have problems or suggestions--you guys are the motivating
>force for changes to this program!

got the monitor up and running on the pc at home and installed the win32
proxyper v277b for testing purposes (using the pc and an Amiga 1200 client
connected), and it worked nicely right away!!

then installed it on my pc at work, also running proxyper 277b, serving ca.
15 win32 clients... it says that last access was 30.12.99 and shows some
garbeled hostnames, without any clients actually connecting to the proxy...

[proxymon.ini]

[Defaults]
edtUserName=
edtUserPass=
edtServName=
edtPath=
Lines=
edtFileName=C:\Rc5DesProxy\rc5pcon19980225.log
Edit1=0
rgType=1
Left=66
Top=66
Width=532
Height=358

[HostNames]
=
disk.=disk.
r rc5=r rc5
tion=tion
.=.
r rc5=r rc5
tion=tion

[Columns]
Col 0=100
Col 1=100
Col 2=120
Col 3=50
Col 4=50
Col 5=60

the win32 clients are mostly build 388 and some 396... at home I used the
win32 396 build and the Amiga m68k 396c

any ideas why this happens???

Oyvind Antonsen

Mailto:oyvindan at online.no               C64^576kB^1541-II^Action Replay MK V
IRC: TMB                         A1200^030^882 at 50MHz/34Mb/2.1Gb/SCSI/1Gb Jaz
Experimental HomePage:                         http://home.sol.no/~oyvindan/
The Amiga RC5/DES-II Effort:        http://homepage.cistron.nl/~ttavoly/rc5/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at distributed.net