[RC5-PROXYPER] build 261: Mkeys/s display shows strange values

mlarocque at shaw.wave.ca mlarocque at shaw.wave.ca
Sun Jan 4 09:09:11 EST 1998

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Friedemann Baitinger wrote:

> first of all, the proxy works just nice. mine now has an uptime of
> 9d 17h and has done about 1000 blocks per day. the only thing that's
> strange is that the agregate keyrate is still 0.0 Mkeys/s. it is not
> always zero, sometimes it goes up to 30 Mkeys/s. it changes in big
> intervals, something seams to bw wrong with it.

Ya, I see the same thing. My guess is that the number you see is the
rate for the last 'n' minutes (I don't know what 'n' might be). You're
probably not flushing keys very often, so it will be 0.0 for quite a
while, and make a big jump when you flush, and then go back to zero
after awhile. I flush keys fairly often, so my keyrate jumps around in
a much smaller range.

Mike

<*> Michael Larocque - mlarocque at shaw.wave.ca - mrl at riscan.com <*>

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net