[RC5-PROXYPER] Problems with OS/2 Personal Proxy

Michael Larocque mlarocque at shaw.wave.ca
Fri Jan 9 09:22:56 EST 1998

On 9 Jan 1998, SCRUTE.UK.ORACLE.COM wrote:

> Hi,
>   I've just subscribed to this list, and I haven't got any messages yes, so
> don't know if it's either a low volume list, or wether I'm just not getting
> any messages.

This is a low volume list, and it seems to be on-topic 100% of the
time, quite unlike the main rc5 list ;->

> Anyway, onto the problem.

<snip>

Sorry, I'm unable to help with the OS/2 perproxy, as I use the
alpha-linux version. If you don't get any help on this list, you may
want to post to the main list, as several people there run a perproxy
and run OS/2.

Good luck!
Mike

<*> Michael Larocque - mlarocque at shaw.wave.ca <*>