[RC5-PROXYPER] error in

Jo Hermans Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be
Tue Jan 13 19:43:40 EST 1998

Hello !

I just installed the new RC5-64 / DES II proxy-server (Sparc version), and
I think there's a very serious problem with them

- one of my machines (2x PentiumPro, NT 4.0) had some RC5 block in it's
output buffer, and the client tried to dump them to the proxy-server. Ok. I
can see them in the rc5pkey19980113.log file, but the ip-address in the
file in 0.0.0.0 !! Obviously not correct.
- the blocks itself are stored inside ppbuffout.des (not *.rc5 !)
- from what I can see in the rc5pcon*.log file, the blocks seem to be
reported as DES-blocks, not RC5 !

---
Jo Hermans, System Manager WFS, VUB University, Brussels
Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be                http://dinf.vub.ac.be/~jo/

Co-listmom (sic) of Blues-L         news:bit.listserv.blues-l
Maintains the Antwerp Blues Scene   http://www.innet.be/~jhermans/blues/
Dinf won RC5-56 !                   http://dinf.vub.ac.be/bovine/victory.html
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net