[RC5-PROXYPER] new personal proxy (OS/2)

slambert at warped.cswnet.com slambert at warped.cswnet.com
Tue Jan 13 18:45:25 EST 1998

In <199801131804.1921934.7 at warped.cswnet.com>, on 01/13/98
   at 06:03 PM, slambert at warped.cswnet.com said:

>In <34BBFEF3.6943E831 at fallout.nws.net>, on 01/13/98
>   at 03:55 PM, The Man <theman at fallout.nws.net> said:

>>slambert at warped.cswnet.com wrote:

>>> I DID remove the ppbuffout.rc5 file just now.  Same problem.  :-(

>>It fixed mine for a while, and I see that it has now started doing this
>>again. Sounds like a bug...

>Could someone officially tell me what to do with processed blocks?  I'm
>moving back to the old proxy now just so we can actually be doing
>something.  Even if its the wrong thing.

I was able to send most of the blocks (2800) by alternating which client I
used on them.  The rc5desproxyper will send the blocks if maxblocks is set
to 1.  I didn't try other values.  It was originally set at 100.

--
Scott Lambert
slambert at warped.cswnet.com
KC5MLE              Member Team OS/2         Using OS/2 Warp 4.0
Python for OS/2 homepage    http://warped.cswnet.com/python_os2/
Registered user of MR/2 ICE    http://nick.secant.com/mr2ice.htm
Registered user of Injoy (advanced)            http://www.fx.dk/
I went to WarpStock '97.  Did you?     http://www.warpstock.org/