[RC5-PROXYPER] FreeBSD DES PerProxy problem?

slambert at warped.cswnet.com slambert at warped.cswnet.com
Tue Jan 13 20:56:01 EST 1998

In <199801140251.UAA03214 at nospam.hiwaay.net>, on 01/13/98
   at 08:51 PM, David Kelly <dkelly at hiwaay.net> said:

>I have not been able to download any DES blocks into the new personal
>proxy. The rc5desproxy.ini is unchanged (except its apparently
>re-written by the proxy) except for the proxymessage field. Downloads
>RC5-64 blocks just fine.

>rc5des on same machine has no problems drawing blocks from whatever its
>default proxy server is.

>This is a typical message from the proxy console:

>[01/14/98 02:49:04 GMT] rc564 r=72/10, d=0/10, des r=0/10, d=0/10

Set [desII]/allowdes=1 in the proxy ini file.

On the OS/2 personal proxy, at least, this is not documented anywhere in
the archive.

--
Scott Lambert
slambert at warped.cswnet.com
KC5MLE              Member Team OS/2         Using OS/2 Warp 4.0
Python for OS/2 homepage    http://warped.cswnet.com/python_os2/
Registered user of MR/2 ICE    http://nick.secant.com/mr2ice.htm
Registered user of Injoy (advanced)            http://www.fx.dk/
I went to WarpStock '97.  Did you?     http://www.warpstock.org/