[RC5-PROXYPER] new personal proxy (OS/2)

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Wed Jan 14 14:09:06 EST 1998

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Herve Lehoux wrote:

> Fabio Coatti wrote:
>
> > mmmhhh... I'm watching pproxy log and it's always unable to submit blocks.
> > It tries to submit 15 blocks, closes the connection, and reports that server
> > has not ack'ed 15 blocks. The count of blocks, both des&rc5, never drops.
> >

> Set max block to 1 and it should work...

Now it works, and I've been able to recover old buffout. But I hope to see
this bug (and IP number bug) fixed soon :-)

Fabio Coatti
2:332/409.414                   Fidonet
cova at felix.unife.it             Internet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova     Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net