[RC5-PROXYPER] new personal proxy (OS/2)

The Man theman at fallout.nws.net
Wed Jan 14 16:40:41 EST 1998

Scott Lambert KC5MLE wrote:

> I have a theory that once there are more than a certain number of blocks
> (less than 100) in the buffout file, the proxy has a bug that doesn't let it
> read the file properly.  Maybe he gets his indexes wrong or something.
>
> I'll have to copy the ppbuffout.rc5 file onto another machine to see if I
> can make it send them.

I and at least one other person have reported success flushing this file
with the 261 pproxies. (One other person also reported failure.) It's worth
a try in the event that you can't flush them at all with 271.

Keith Wesolowski		theman at fallout.nws.net
University of Nevada - CS/EE	Visit Earth's Fastest Computer!!!
The Fallout Shelter - North	http://www.fallout.nws.net/rc5/
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net