[RC5-PROXYPER] Proxy not submitting finished DES blocks back.

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Thu Jan 15 13:49:53 EST 1998

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 mlm at isbank.is wrote:

> I upgraded to 274b and I am still having the same problems! :-(

I'm using 274b (linux) and all works fine (excluded some strange delays in
blocks upload on main proxy). I've got your problem with 270: I've moved the
des out buffer to another place, set maxkeysdone to 1, restarted the proxy
and uploaded some des blocks. The proxy have forwarded correctly these
blocks. At this point I've stopped the proxy, put the proviously saved out
buffer back, restarted the proxy and (whit big surprise:-) ) the blocks went
uploaded fine. I'm thinking that this is more a lucky behaviour than other,
but...

Fabio Coatti
2:332/409.414                   Fidonet
cova at felix.unife.it             Internet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova     Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net