[RC5-PROXYPER] New Personal Proxy 275

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Fri Jan 16 11:33:23 EST 1998

Hi Jeff & others on this list,

> Although the http upstream communications currently work for some people,
> it is not yet quite as compatible as the http communications in the
client.

I agree!

The WIN95 proxyper build 275 works a little bit better behind our office
firewall than the previous ones. I actually get the welcome messages from
the main keyservers, but still no exchange of blocks is possible: no flush,
no fetch, no rc564, no des2   :(

Best Regards,
Gunther
Gunther.Winkelmans at is.belgacom.be
-------------
Original Text
From: Jeff Lawson <bovine at distributed.net>, on 16/01/98 6:38:
To: SMTP at MASTER.PER@BELGACOM[<rc5-proxyper at lists.distributed.net>]

Build 275 of the personal proxy should eliminate the premature connection
closures when trying to submit blocks to the servers.

Additionally, the sample ini file supplied with the personal proxy now
includes [desii]/allowdes=1.

The readme file has also been slightly revised.

Although the http upstream communications currently work for some people,
it is not yet quite as compatible as the http communications in the client.
 Additionally, if pidfile and detached are used, the pid listed in the file
will be incorrect.  These issues will be addressed in a future version.

Jeff
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net