[RC5-PROXYPER] New version

Matt Steinhoff mls at audiosports.net
Fri Jan 16 11:45:50 EST 1998

> From: lantz moore <lantz_moore at contigo.com>
> i'm still seeing the same block uploading problem in v275
> as in v270 and v274b.

    This isn't what you're gonna want to hear, but it's what worked
for me. After completing nearly 2,700 DES 2^30 blocks and sending
them to the personal proxy and trying every version of the RC5/DES
to make it flush, I cut my loses, deleted all the buffer files and
started new.
    It has worked fine since.
    (Note: Yes, I did delete the old proxy buff files before I
installed the first RC5/DES version of the proxy. Yes, I had the
right flag in the DES section. Yes, I did try everything the folks
in #rc5 suggested to no avail.)

    Matt

| Matt Steinhoff          matt at steinhoff.net             561-820-2021 |
| http://www.audiosports.net/              http://matt.steinhoff.net/ |
| Systems Administrator    Florida Call 511       West Palm Beach, FL |
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net