[RC5-PROXYPER] Firewall problem

Avery, Richard (R.) richard.avery.rjavery at nortel.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 18:27:34 EST 1998

Many of us are having the same problem. It works for some, not for
others. There will allegedly be a new proxy to fix this but currently
the 275 version still has the error I believe.

You may also want to not quote your encrypted httpid with your problem
description just in case someone took it upon themselves to reverse
engineer the encryption (we are all here to prove this can be done after
all).

Regards

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net