[RC5-PROXYPER] problem with 276 win32 proxyper

Avery, Richard (R.) richard.avery.rjavery at nortel.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 17:34:02 EST 1998

Jesse,

I was receiving this message earlier today until I used the IP address
of proxies closer to me.

For the USA the fastest response I received was from 205.149.163.211 in
Europe the best response is 24.1.163.5 for me. Full lists of IP
addresses have been distributed on this list but put
euro.v27.distributed.net or us.v27.distributed.net into the search form
at http://ds1.internic.net/cool/dns.html to get a list of IPs.

Best of luck

[Snip]

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net