[RC5-PROXYPER] Proxy stats.

Thierry Coopman thierry at skynet.be
Mon Jan 26 11:58:00 EST 1998

>At 17:06 1998.01.25. -0000, you wrote:
>>Has anyone released any personal proxy stats program for the DES2 challenge,
>>prefereably linux :)
>
>http://www.savantsoft.com/rc5stats
>
>Now especially for DES, but only have to change the logname file.
>
>Bye by TiBU

I adapted the script a little bit to take the different blocksize in account.

I changed

 $db{ "$date:$email:$host:$os:$cpu" }++;

(around line 200)

$db{ "$date:$email:$host:$os:$cpu" } += ($nkeys + 0) ;

I guess this makes all the stats to blocksize 2^28.

Please correct me if i'm wrong

--
Thierry aka |Calvin|  - Belcast at skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!

Belgacom Skynet NV/SA    Rue Colonel Bourgstraat 124   B-1140 Bruxelles
Phone. +32.2.706.11.11     Fax: 0.800.20.406   WWW: http://www.skynet.be

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net