[RC5-PROXYPER] web proxy works for client, but not proxyper

Simon Roberts simonr at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 29 14:07:03 EST 1998

Christopher Hodson (Consultant) wrote:

> I can get through our firewall with the client, but in trying to setup a
> local proxy, it does not seam to work.  All the setting are the same.
> Does the proxyper http proxy stuff work?

Doesn't seem so - I've been hanging out for it for weeks now, but the guys
working on it are pretty busy. It's a pain for me (like lots of others, I
guess) because I've got 40 machines behind a firewall that I can't use
because the http proxy stuff is broken. I guess they've got around 30,000
random rc5 blocks by now. :/

Simon

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net